Client Service Policy
Our mission is to provide world-class, competitive contact centre support services that continually meet or exceed client expectations.
Specifically, to achieve this goal we will:
- Develop and implement key performance indicators in relation to client service;
- Provide our clients with a mechanism to evaluate our performance through surveys, questionnaires and feedback forms;
- Provide our clients with a basic understanding of how we operate;
- Develop client confidence in our services and employees;
- Provide regular information to clients regarding our schedules and services;
- Act promptly with regard to any service failure;
- Provide client service training and programmes to employees;
- Continually review our service provision and procedures to deliver cost and service efficiencies for our clients.
Management and staff undertake to continually improve our service delivery. In order to facilitate this process, clients have the opportunity to provide feedback at any time.
All staff are responsible for complying with this policy.