Live Call Answering Service
The Live Call Answering Service is our general reception service. Even if our main work is simply to take a message for you, it differs from a passive message service in that it offers exceptional flexibility in your call handling.
- We work to your scripts and protocols and log each call as it is taken;
- We can answer FAQs and will actively seek out the information that you ask us to collect with courtesy and tact;
- We can announce the caller’s details and conference the call to you, if required;
- We can send you messages by email, SMS, fax or pager;
- You can post messages for the operators handling your calls via your Client Portal;
- Self-service reporting is available so that you can export your call logs as Excel files at any time;
- We can supply portable 1300 and 1800 numbers, if required;
- More complex support options are available as your business grows;
- No contracts or penalties if you switch between service levels;
- Your choice of service delivery – 24x7 in Australia or high quality yet lower cost options offshore.
Back Office Outbound support for routine or project work is also available under all our service offerings.
This is undertaken by senior staff at our Customer Service Centre in Manila, and can include customer service or debtor follow up, market research or database cleansing, generation of simple quotes or website enquiry response support.
Intelligent Contact Centre services – 24 x 7
Our mature and experienced operators will handle your calls with common sense and discretion. Depending on your protocols, they may need to screen your calls in a number of ways:
- By time (business hours/after hours);
- By type (function or department);
- By person (messaging to an individual, department or branch);
- By urgency (they may send SMS or email, or conference the call to you)
This level of service is underpinned by a comprehensive and operator training program and ongoing investment in technology.
Our Customer Management Application (CMA) is custom software developed in-house to support the needs of our most complex clients. This powerful common platform is available to all our clients.
It may surprise you what is possible at Well Done!
Reception support - when you need it
Businesses often use the Live Call Answering Service> to supplement their normal reception when their lines are busy or down, their receptionist is away or they just want to hold a meeting. After hours coverage can also ensure 24 x 7 support for your website and continuity when your office is closed during public holidays.
The Live Call Answering Service is also used for sales enquiry capture and handling call volumes arising from marketing campaigns. It can take a lot of the strain off your regular staff to outsource these calls, and you can achieve a better consistency in the call handling than is possible by asking your accounts general and administrative staff to pitch in and help on an ad hoc basis during a campaign.
For example, we can help you track your marketing campaigns by asking callers where they heard about the service, by using separate screens for different campaigns or developing database applications for better handling for high volume services.
With virtual support you pay for assistance when you need it without the onerous overheads and minimum shift requirements associated with employing additional staff to meet your peak loads. We can also do something that a staff member cannot do alone – answer multiple calls at once!
Tailored, flexible, responsive service
Your service will be set up by Client Services staff to deliver the call handling that you require. This can also be fine tuned over time.
You also have the option of outsourcing all of your reception to us, or a particular part of it, and integrating our service into your normal work flows.
In addition to a range of standard links to information on your screens with us (company details, key staff, FAQs etc), we can also link to product brochures, files and websites so that we can intelligently interact with your callers; this level of support can be very liberating for a smaller enterprise moving to the next stage of development.
We work with you at Well Done
As your needs change, talk to us. We will honestly review your requirements and suggest which custom development or service configurations could best add value or productivity to your service.