- Industries Served
- General Business
- Web Retail
- Sales and Marketing
- Legal and Professional
- Alternative Health
- Medical Services
- Local Government
- Council Services
- Government Agencies
- Facilities Management
- Telco and Technical
- Building and Trades
- Mining and Industry
- Shipping and Transport
- Make an Enquiry
Beyond the general reception support that we can provide any business, Well Done offers the following specialist support for healthcare organisations.
- We can set up a database to conduct caller surveys or log requests for information about treatments for a condition
- We can provide an infoline to log requests for assistance within the healthcare system
- We can triage calls concerning reactions to a treatment in a clinical trial, and transfer the call to a qualified expert using hosted softphone technology
- After hours support for doctors on call
After Hours Doctors on Call
Well Done operates an accredited Medical Control Room. This means that operators are trained to take medical emergency calls and specifically instructed to follow protocols to:
- Distinguish between those calls for your practice that should really be handled by 000 straight away;
- Triage calls that you or your staff are willing to treat as after hours or home visit consultations; and importantly
- Understand that they are not qualified medical practitioners and that they cannot give out medical advice.
Within this model, Well Done supports after hours services for a range of medical practices. Your service is tailored to your specifications:
- You decide who you will or will not see (all patients, or just your own, in a service area);
- What basis you are willing to see after hours patients (by criteria, hours or cost);
- GPS panic alert support is also available for your staff in the field.
Typically clients have a roster system for doctors on call. This may be supplied by several practices working together to cover a patient population, or your own staff.
Escalation clients have access to a client portal to update their rosters at their convenience.
- We can notify you of the call by SMS or conference the patient to the doctor on call;
- We can advise callers of any call out costs before proceeding with the call out or whether you are willing to bulk bill;
- Where callers need immediate ambulance support, we can advise the emergency number or conference the caller direct to Triple O if the caller is distressed;
- Where you do not provide coverage, we can advise callers of local hospital details or refer them to the Health Advice Line, as you direct.