Terms of Trade
Well Done International (WDI) will provide you with Telephone Support (contact centre) Services as per the following Terms and Conditions. You will prepay on credit card or be invoiced for the service on a monthly basis or otherwise as agreed.
Contact Centre services will be provided in Australia and elsewhere through such Carrier network or networks as we nominate from time to time (the Carrier).
The quality of the carriage will be the same as that of the Carrier.
You agree to us obtaining from a credit-reporting agency a credit report containing personal information about you. We may give to or seek from any credit providers any information that credit providers are allowed to exchange under the Privacy Act.
This agreement will commence on the date of acceptance and will continue until terminated: by WDI under termination; or by the Customer giving WDI 30 days notice in writing.
WDI retains intellectual property of any information technology development performed to support our systems.
Own Music on Hold
Where clients wish to have their own Greeting on Hold with associated music, the client is responsible for any royalties incurred by music objects not covered by the public domain.
Charges and payments
Charges for calls that do not appear on your monthly account may appear on future accounts due to processing procedures. Payment terms are 14 days from the date of invoice.
Where any payment owing to WDI is overdue, WDI may suspend the Service or elect to treat the failure to pay as repudiation of this agreement.
WDT reserves the right to charge handling charges on any overdue amount and monthly interest on the outstanding amount at a rate equal to 2.75% or a flat fee of $5.00 whichever is the greater. The customer must pay all service charges to WDI in respect of the Services for the term of this Agreement in accordance with the service costs provided by WDI to the customer.
You acknowledge that you have not entered into this Agreement in reliance upon any statement by us, other than expressly contained in this Agreement.
Without limiting any other rights available to it, WDI may immediately terminate this arrangement without liability if:
- WDI is unable to provide the service;
- Payment of any charges is not made by the due date;
- The customer breaches this agreement;
- Any information provided by the customer to WDI is misleading;
- The customer enters into bankruptcy, liquidation, administration, receivership, a composition or arrangement with its creditors, has a receiver or manager appointed over all its assets or becomes or is deemed to become insolvent;
- The customer enters into or threatens to enter into or is in jeopardy of becoming subject, to any form of insolvency administration, whether formal or informal;
- On termination of the Service, the Customer must pay all outstanding amounts owing to WDI within 7 days.
Limitation of liability
We will not be liable to you or any other person for:
- Any indirect or consequential loss;
- The acts or omissions of the Carrier or any of our contractors or subcontractors;
- Our failure to delay or continue to provide the service to you for any reasons whatsoever.
Upon 30 days written notice, WDI may vary the service, adjust the charges or otherwise vary these terms and conditions.
We may assign the benefit of this Agreement at any time to a person or corporation nominated by us, including a Carrier, and in this event such Assignee or nominated Carrier shall deal directly with you for the purposes associated with the provision of services under this Agreement.
Any notice, demand or other communication required to be given by either party must be delivered personally or sent by prepaid mail, or facsimile to the address of the other last notified.
The law of New South Wales Australia shall govern the Agreement and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the court of that state.