With Emergency Services there is usually a central focus to incidents requiring a considered or highly coordinated response. This may be a fire, storm, flood or other natural disaster in a region.
The keys issues for services of this nature will be the ability to work flexibly with your team as required.
For example, we may need to:
- Back up your own contact centre when you receive large call volumes at short notice 24x7;
- Take all your calls when volunteer teams are stood down and hand over to your control teams when a major disaster is in progress, or integrate your senior staff at home into our extended network;
- Assist with inter-agency communication;
- Filter calls for your operational teams; or
- Provide status updates to team families or the general public.