Well Done supports a range of crisis management services. In addition to responding to emergencies and providing support to operational teams, there may be more general enquiries been received as the crisis or incident unfolds. Specific call handling procedures to respond to enquiries from staff, the general public, customers or media may be needed in some instances.
For existing Well Done clients, additional services can be introduced very quickly to assist. We can also discuss with you possible plans and procedures in advance for specific scenarios to moderate your risk exposure. Use of real-time notices to the agents handling your calls via your Client Portal log in, lead times and and other contingencies for handling changing conditions can be factored into your service plan to support an effective, flexible response.
Well Done supports a range of crisis management services.
For example –
- Resources and Infrastructure projects – test drills and activation of incident response teams;
- Shipping lines – crisis response to piracy and misadventure at sea;
- Consumer and industry hotlines;
- Consulates – after hours and overflow support for distressed, lost or arrested citizens;
- Crisis consultancies – supporting corporate managers and handling notifications of incidents requiring specialist team response.