Well Done also follows emergency protocols for a range of clients on Escalation, Council and Staff Welfare and Business Disaster Recovery services.
For example –
- Councils – pollution lines and dog attack;
- Government bodies – water and sewerage monitoring; vandalism and building alarms;
- Equipment failures – people trapped in lifts; critical IT systems support;
- Medical Services – after hours doctor hour calls and emergency dental bookings;
- Business Disaster Recovery – predefined or flexible support on the fly when events take a turn for the worse.
- Log incident data to your web-based emergency management system.
In terms of our skills based queue routing, priority is given to those emergency calls that involve a potential risk to life, and these are pushed ahead of all other calls in our Network on our Emergency Queue. Operations determines which skills based queue each service is assigned to based on the nature of the calls likely to be handled, the training required and numbers of suitable agents available across our Network to optimise service outcomes.