- Industries Served
- General Business
- Web Retail
- Sales and Marketing
- Legal and Professional
- Alternative Health
- Medical Services
- Local Government
- Council Services
- Government Agencies
- Facilities Management
- Telco and Technical
- Building and Trades
- Mining and Industry
- Shipping and Transport
- Make an Enquiry
Shipping and Transport
Shipping and transport industries are concerned with the movements of goods, vehicles and people in a timely and safe manner.
Beyond general reception support that we can provide any business, most of our clients in these industries use our escalation and custom staff welfare support services.
Typical service functions
Note: Higher service levels provide additional features and options. You are free to change between services without penalty.
- General after hours and overflow switchboard and support.
- Routine OH&S incident reporting; through to
- Emergency response to activate incident response teams
- Simple GPS panic alert response for staff in the field; through to
- Asset and vehicle tracking systems with contact centre support; and
- Custom systems to provide alternative communications platforms for your organisation when dislocation or disaster strikes.